I’ve missed you so much! Thank you so much to everyone who has continued to support us over the last few months – you really helped us pull through!
The future of the workplace (and the world) is evolving before our eyes. As we adjust The Space On Main to allow proper distancing and implement new policies around contact tracing and sanitation, we recognize that collaboration and human connection will be more important than ever. We are eager to reopen our doors to our members, and will be able to do so Monday, June 8th!
In order to open safely and carefully, we are implementing new guidelines (see below) so read on to familiarize yourself with what returning to The Space will look like for you. Please continue to read our emails carefully and stay tuned for frequent updates as guidelines evolve. I will be at The Space by 8am on Monday to take agreements and to answer any questions.
YOUR TO-DO LIST (Your keys won’t work until these are completed.)
#1 Complete the mandatory VOSHA training and email a completed certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#2 Complete the mandatory member agreement, showing that you understand and agree to the requirements of using The Space On Main.
#3 EVERYDAY, you will need to check-in by going to the Member Check-In button on thespaceonmain.org website and then clicking Member Check-In. Search your name, enter your PIN (set on your profile), agree to the statement, and click the Check In button.
Mask on at all times. No exceptions.
• For the time being, all of us in the space will be wearing a mask. No exceptions. This is based on State of Vermont and public health guidelines.
• If you do not have a mask, please let Monique know ahead of time and she will locate a donated cloth mask for you.
• Members must take their temperatures prior to entering the building. If you do not have a thermometer, Monique will scan you (no contact).
• No one may enter The Space On Main if they have symptoms of illness.
• No one may enter if they have recently been in contact with someone who is symptomatic or has tested positive for COVID-19.
• As much as we love guests, The Space will have a members-only policy.
• Unfortunately, this includes our four-legged friends.
• Stay tuned as this policy will change as soon as we feel it is safe to do so.
• Work from home applies whenever possible.
• Members must maintain a 6’ distance apart.
• Disinfectant is provided on each floor with paper towels. (Until they run out, we also have wipes.)
• Each member will be required to clean their space before and after use.
• Members must practice frequent hand-washing.
• 1 person allowed in the kitchen at a time.
• No on-site food prep.
• Members must bring their own drinking vessels (e.g. coffee thermos, water bottle).
• Our water fountain will be taped off.
• Unfortunately, we will not be sharing coffee at this time, but The Local Buzz, Bliss Village Store, and Vittles Espresso would love your business.
• All workstations will be separated by a minimum of 6’; all furniture will be separated by 6’ or removed.
• Doors and windows will be opened to promote airflow as possible and permissible.
• We ask that you use the provided disinfectant to wipe down tables before and after use. Please leave the door open when you are done.
• We were awarded a grant which will be used to purchase 3 soundproof ROOM booths which should be here in the next 4-6 weeks!
• Event Space use may be arranged on a case-by-case basis as it can allow for 6′ distancing.
ALL USE BY RESERVATION ONLY
• It will be required for everyone entering the space to have a reservation, with a maximum stay of 4 hours (including members with dedicated desks).
• This will allow us to monitor the amount of members in the space at any given time and provide a proper contract tracing record in the case of an exposure risk.
• Each floor will be equipped with several disinfectant spray bottles.
• A benefit of this reservation system is that members will be able to log on, see how busy the space will be, and determine use based on personal preferences.
• Please be sure to leave The Space as close to 5pm as possible each day to allow us to clean the building.
Aside from Dedicated Desk members, all members will be assigned the Common Area membership (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm). Once we are able to remove restrictions, people can upgrade to Night Owl membership. We will not be allowing Day Passes at this time. This does not apply to Sustaining Sparks – you are staying in your membership level. Thank you for your support!
All memberships have been set to auto-renew on June 15, 2020, including memberships that were paused. Moving forward, memberships will auto-renew on the 15th of each month (something we’ve been wanting to do for reporting purposes). Anyone who was on a Night Owl membership has been switched to a Common Area membership.
To make your reservation:
1. Log in to the membership site or the Proximity Space app
2. Click Reservations
3. Click Coworking Stations (bottom of the list)
4. Click Book Now*
*bookable only by members with Dedicated Desk or Common Area memberships
Email email@example.com with any difficulty signing on or viewing resources.