The Space is only as valuable as the opportunities that it provides to the surrounding community. In an effort to support local artists, The Space On Main is always on the look out for art to display. The Space requests a 10% donation on art sold. Alternatively, individuals can rent The Space for their own purposes. By filling out the form below, you are providing basic information to get the conversation started with us.
Thank you for displaying your artwork at The Space On Main. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- All artwork will be framed and hung with picture wire.
- The Space On Main will provide access to one acrylic sign holder per wall which can each be used for displaying an 8.5”x11” sheet of paper with show description, titles, prices, artist contact information, etc.
- The Space On Main will not provide additional lighting. Battery-operated lighting that affixes to your framed artwork is permitted.
- You acknowledge that displays that produce sound and/or smells are not permitted.
- You will use the cable and hook hanging system provided by The Space On Main to hang your artwork. Tacks, staples, nails, tape, and similar methods of hanging are not permitted.
- The Space On Main reserves the right to deem a piece inappropriate for display in its multiuse environment.
- Please note that while we will take special care of all artwork, The Space On Main cannot assume responsibility for loss or damage.
- You are responsible for installing and dismantling your exhibit, as scheduled.
- If for some reason you cannot remove your exhibit in time, The Space On Main has your permission to remove your artwork and cannot be responsible for any damage to your artwork during dismantling or storage.
- If for some reason you cannot pick up your removed artwork immediately, The Space On Main will store it for up to 7 days. If you have not picked up your removed artwork after 7 days, The Space On Main reserves the right to dispose of it. The Space On Main will make every attempt to contact you.
- You are responsible for any damages to The Space On Main property as a direct result of your exhibit.
- If you wish to sell your artwork, you may provide contact information and a price list so that interested parties may contact you privately.
- In place of collecting commission, The Space On Main suggests a 10% donation on any sold artwork.
- You are welcome to bring in food and drink. The Space On Main does not provide plates, napkins, cups, utensils, or serving platters. Licensed caterers/wineries can be scheduled to provide alcohol – this must be coordinated with The Space On Main at least two weeks in advance in order to ensure that permits and insurance are filed.