A few quick updates:
SOM / Code for UV Member Ugly Sweater Potluck & Yankee Swap Holiday Party
Thursday, December 19th 6:00–8:00pm. We’re going to do a joint SOM Member, Code for UV Team, and SOM Board holiday party! (If you’re reading this, you’re invited!) Pull out those ugly sweaters, cook up a dish to share, and wrap a mystery gift to exchange!
Members and reservation holders will have normal access to The Space. I will be traveling to Seattle so will be advertising that The Space is closed to new users 12/24-12/2 (rather than asking someone to volunteer during a holiday). I will be disabling the Day Pass during that time. Please feel free to tell any new folks to fill out the Membership application on the website for future use and I will follow up with them.
Events in January-March
The next few months are going have a few more regular events taking place:
• Mondays 5:30-7pm Entrepreneur Panel Series with 18 local businesses. Open to the public. By donation.
• Wednesdays 4:00-8:00pm REACT UV Business Accelerator. Closed to cohort.
• Fridays 8:30-10am Startup Sip Sessions for new startups and entrepreneurs to vent/share/etc. Open to the public.
• Fridays 10am-12pm 2nd Business Accelerator (to be named) in the Conference Room. Closed to cohort.
• Saturdays 10am-12pm Citizens’ Academy with 50+ local civic leaders to share their experiences in town engagement (Bradford, Corinth, Fairlee, and Newbury) leading up to Vermont Town Meeting Day. Open to the public. Free. (Pizza most likely by donation.)
Extra Thank Yous
Thank you to everyone who helped out with the video (almost done) and to everyone who has helped with events, door openings, partaking in member events, etc. Thank you to everyone who donated to our recent matching grant appeal – I am applying this week for sound booths, laptops, and camera equipment! You all make The Space what it is and I am very thankful for each of you. <3
Welcome to three new Sustaining Sparks/Barks, David, Jan, and Michael! 🙂
Thank you for being awesome, hope that you can make it on Thursday, and happy holidays!!!