It looks like we may be headed back into shutdown. I think this time around, the state won’t be so quick to shut everything down completely. The Space will remain open until we can’t be. Groups of people will not be able to gather in The Space for the foreseeable future, but individuals are acceptable. There tend to only be 2-4 or so people in at a time and there is more than enough room to spread out.
Please make sure to:
- reserve your workstation ahead so people can judge whether or not they want to come in
- sign in on the sheet in the entry way so we can contract trace if needed
- wipe down your workstation before and after use
- stay home if you have been putting yourself in at-risk situations or have come in contact with someone who has COVID
- text/email me if you have come in contact with someone so I can let people know if they need to quarantine
- I hope you’re all doing well and hanging in there. If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to email. As always, you can catch up on past member updates here: https://thespaceonmain.org/membersonly
SHOUTOUT Welcome to new members, Janai, Paula, Hallie, and Sarah! Thank you for joining us! 🙂
Have a great week, everyone!